Staniless steel cnc machining service
Although machining custom stainless steel parts is highly challenging, customers cannot afford unacceptable delivery delays. Mastering technical challenges while maintaining an uninterrupted reliable supply is an important core competency at Ningbo Jinghai Machining, The Jinghai team of manufacturing professionals knows the distinctive properties of all the 150 different metal alloys in the Stainless category, and adjust the production process to maximize production efficiency.
Stainless Steel Machined Parts
High quality, carefully maintained tooling is a key to successful stainless steel machined parts. This is why Perfect Jinghai maintains a complete in-house tooling capability. Additional benefits come from the extensive selection of automated machining equipment at Perfect Jinghai.
All these advantages, combined with 10+ years of expertise machining stainless steel, make Ningbo Jinghai Machining the company you can be confident in to come through on the delivery day. Experience the Jinghai stainless steel advantage for yourself by contacting us on your next component project.
Types of Stainless Steel
- Austenitic: Non-magnetic, highly formable and can be cold worked, but not heat treated. Austenitic stainless steel is corrosion resistant but prone to stress corrosion cracking. Often used to make shafts, valves, bolts, bushings, nuts, aircraft fittings, brewing equipment, and cryogenic vessels. Austenitic stainless steels are either 200 or 300 series with common grades including 201, 202, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 308, 309, 310, 314, 316, 317, 321, 347, 348, and 384.
- Ferritic: Magnetic with lower ductility and corrosion resistance than austenitic grades. Ferritic stainless steel grades have a high resistance to stress corrosion cracking and can be cold worked, but are not heat treated. Often used to make heat exchangers, automotive fasteners, and furnace components. Ferritic stainless steels are 400 series with common grades including 405, 409, 430, 434, 436, 442, and 446.
- Martensitic: Magnetic and heat treatable with higher strength but lower corrosion resistance than ferritic grades. Often used to make pump shafts, bolts and screws, valves, bushings, rivets, coal chutes, cutlery, jet engine parts, aircraft fittings, mining machinery, rifle barrels, and fire extinguisher inserts. Martensitic stainless steels are 400 and 500 series with common grades including 410, 414, 416, 420, 431, and 440.
- Precipitation Hardening Grade: These grades are heat treatable, typically have much higher strength than austenitic stainless steels and retain much of their strength in high temperatures. Often referred to as PH Type stainless steel, and used to make military equipment and aircraft structural components. Common grades include 17-7 PH, PH 15-7 Mo, 17-4 PH, and 15-5 PH.
- Duplex: A hybrid of austenitic and ferritic steels, duplex stainless steels are known for exceptionally high strength and stress corrosion cracking resistance. Duplex stainless steels are easily heat treated but difficult to cold form. Often used to make chemical processing equipment, pressure vessels, and heat exchanger components. Common UNS grades include S32101, S32304, S32003, S31803, S32205, S32760, S32750, S32550, S32707, and S33
Ningbo Jinghai is a production base of OEM/ODM cnc turning parts / milling parts since 2012, and we have been working with many company in Europe.We are in a good position not only to supply high quality of automotive parts, machinery parts, metal processing parts, but also perfect quality control system and the excellent after sales service.GB/T 19001-2016 & ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certified Factory & PPAP process is available.If any interest pls mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post time: Nov-04-2019